[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #43658: Media attachment filter drop-down mime types in grid mode is not properly filtered by available mime types

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Apr 25 05:22:00 UTC 2019

#43658: Media attachment filter drop-down mime types in grid mode is not properly
filtered by available mime types
-----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  itzmekhokan      |       Owner:  adamsilverstein
     Type:  defect (bug)     |      Status:  reopened
Changes (by pento):

 * keywords:  has-patch has-screenshots has-unit-tests commit => has-
     screenshots

Comment:

 Much like #31071, I think the only reasonable option is to remove the
 query that does the table scan.

 In this instance, I'm inclined to revert [44947] for 5.2. We can explore
 removing it from `WP_Media_List_Table` later, as the performance will be
 similarly bad in the list form, too.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/43658#comment:15>