[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #46900: Site Health: count of inactive themes counts default and active themes separately, even when identical

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Apr 23 15:44:13 UTC 2019

#46900: Site Health: count of inactive themes counts default and active themes
separately, even when identical
-------------------------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  johnpgreen                           |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  new

Comment (by ianbelanger):

 Replying to [comment:7 azaozz]:

 > > When using a child theme where `Twenty Nineteen` is not the parent,
 the theme count is correct, but the `other than twentynineteen, the
 default WordPress theme` text is missing.

 > Hm, may be missing something but the second screenshot you uploaded says
 just that: keep TwentyNineteen, your current active child theme and it's
 parent theme:

 Why I considered the second image to be incorrect is that it is missing
 the `other than twentynineteen, the default WordPress theme` text. When
 you are not using a child theme, or `TwentyNineteen` as your active theme,
 the `other than twentynineteen, the default WordPress theme` text is
 shown, but when using a child theme, whether it's a child theme of
 `TwentyNineteen` or not, that text is not shown.

 I will test the current patch and report back.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/46900#comment:9>