[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #46795: Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_available_post_mime_types on frontend

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Apr 12 16:16:46 UTC 2019

#46795: Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_available_post_mime_types on
frontend
------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  david.binda       |       Owner:  adamsilverstein
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  assigned
Changes (by joemcgill):

 * keywords:  has-patch 2nd-opinion => has-patch commit

Comment:

 I see no reason why this function needs to be limited to an admin context
 and can imagine many reasons why someone might want to get this
 information on the front end. +1 from me.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/46795#comment:6>