[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #46757: Media Trash: The Bulk Media options when in the Trash shouldn't provide two primary buttons

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Apr 12 14:01:00 UTC 2019

#46757: Media Trash: The Bulk Media options when in the Trash shouldn't provide two
primary buttons
 Reporter:  garrett-eclipse                      |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  new
  screenshots                                    |  administration

Comment (by afercia):

 I'd tend to think none of them should be primary. "Restore" and "Delete
 permanently" are of the same importance and definitely depend on the user
 intent. In this specific case, I'm not sure WordPress should try to
 predict what the user flow is and consequently identify a primary action.

 I'd consider to make them normal buttons.

 Aside: in the Posts trash, the "Empty Trash" button is not primary: the
 comparison may not fully apply, as "Empty Trash" is the only button there,
 but worth considering for consistency.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/46757#comment:6>