[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #46882: 5.2 beta 2: `wp cron even run --due-now` triggers "Use of undefined constant {RECOVERY_MODE_COOKIE, COOKIEPATH, SITECOOKIEPATH}"

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Apr 11 17:41:39 UTC 2019

#46882: 5.2 beta 2: `wp cron even run --due-now` triggers "Use of undefined
constant {RECOVERY_MODE_COOKIE,COOKIEPATH,SITECOOKIEPATH}"
----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  lkraav          |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)    |      Status:  new

Comment (by TimothyBlynJacobs):

 It looks like this was because an mu-plugin was loading the currently
 active theme before `wp_cookie_constants` was defined. This also occurs
 before `register_theme_directory()` is called, so perhaps it could be
 thought of as a bug in the plugin.

 We could try and account for this situation by checking if
 `muplugins_loaded` has been fired before checking if the theme is paused
 in `WP_Theme::__construct`. I think this might mean that the admin UI when
 the theme was paused might not be correct since the theme error would
 never be set.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/46882#comment:7>