[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #45492: Add filter to wp_privacy_generate_personal_data_export_group_html for customizing exported HTML

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Apr 6 11:39:21 UTC 2019

#45492: Add filter to wp_privacy_generate_personal_data_export_group_html for
customizing exported HTML
-------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  garrett-eclipse          |       Owner:  garrett-eclipse
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  closed
Changes (by garrett-eclipse):

 * status:  accepted => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix
 * milestone:  5.3 =>

Comment:

 Thanks @xkon I appreciate the feedback and completely agree with your
 points as there is the potential for data scrubbing which should be
 avoided.

 @nickylimjj thank you for the excellent patch and I apologize for leading
 you astray.

 I've reopened #45491 and provided an initial patch to introduce the Group
 Description for better clarity to assist in the OP issue.

 One additional thought was keeping the data safe we could filter the
 label/description but let's deal with that in the other ticket.

 Closing this due to the potential for harm.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/45492#comment:13>