[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #46045: Sandboxed live editing of PHP files doesn't work together with WSOD protection

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Apr 5 14:43:16 UTC 2019

#46045: Sandboxed live editing of PHP files doesn't work together with WSOD
protection
----------------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  ocean90               |       Owner:  flixos90
     Type:  defect (bug)          |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by ohiosierra):

 Tested @flixos90 's patch.

 It does fix the redirect loop for resuming a paused plugin with a fatal
 error. I do still get the redirect loop when re-''activating'' a plugin
 that was paused with a fatal error and then deactivated.

 As for this specific ticket, I was still not seeing the issue @ocean90
 specified even before the patch.  It was rolling back my fatal error
 change with the appropriate message and not triggering WSOD protection. I
 believe @xkon had the same experience based on our conversation on Slack,
 but he would have to confirm.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/46045#comment:14>