[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #46623: Site Health: possible confusion with red/orange badges in the "Passed Tests" section

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Apr 4 14:54:04 UTC 2019

#46623: Site Health: possible confusion with red/orange badges in the "Passed
Tests" section
 Reporter:  pbiron                               |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement                          |      Status:  new
  patch                                          |  administration

Comment (by mdwolinski):

 Thanks @pbiron for the comment.  @hedgefield was correct that my initial
 comment on this issue was functional related and not necessarily the point
 of the ticket, which I agree with.  I'd much rather see the Site Health
 merged in then held up to change functionality when it works as is.
 Discussions on that can be held for future updates.

 I'm not a big fan of the one pixel border when I look at a quick mock-up
 of it, but I can live with it and good with the other points.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/46623#comment:27>