[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #46623: Site Health: possible confusion with red/orange badges in the "Passed Tests" section

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Apr 3 19:30:03 UTC 2019

#46623: Site Health: possible confusion with red/orange badges in the "Passed
Tests" section
 Reporter:  pbiron                               |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement                          |      Status:  new
  patch commit                                   |  administration

Comment (by hedgefield):

 That's a fair point. FWIW, in my mind I figured we would give ALL the
 labels the borders instead of the fills, but I must admit I now see it was
 only implemented for the passed tests ha. The problem that the borders
 solve is to make the labels feel not so intense, right? And conceptually
 they're not meant to even indicate priority per se, they're categories,
 just that security issues should not be taken lightly and thus are red. So
 would giving all the labels borders instead of fills also be a good
 solution?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/46623#comment:15>