[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #44698: Comment Form : Can we move GDPR info and consent box above submit comment button

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Sep 24 17:06:10 UTC 2018

#44698: Comment Form : Can we move GDPR info and consent box above submit comment
button
-----------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  kartiks16        |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  feature request  |      Status:  new

Comment (by afercia):

 Hello @kartiks16. We've discussed this ticket during today's accessibility
 bug-scrub on Slack. As accessibility team, we are proposing it for 4.9.9
 consideration. However, the only thing that can be done in WordPress is
 checking all the bundled themes work properly as well as the hooks in the
 comment form. I guess the text in your screenshot is added by the means of
 some plugin that uses one of these hooks. Of course, nothing can be done
 on the WordPress side if, by any chance, a plugin is using hooks
 incorrectly.

 Pending feedback from the Bundled Theme team.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/44698#comment:7>