[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #44707: The user should be able to create additional requests when previous duplicates are complete or archived

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Sep 24 16:02:22 UTC 2018

#44707: The user should be able to create additional requests when previous
duplicates are complete or archived
 Reporter:  garrett-eclipse                      |       Owner:  desrosj
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  assigned
  testing                                        |

Comment (by birgire):

 Just some minor suggestions in [attachment:"44707-2.diff"]:

 - Introduces {{{self::$non_registered_user_email}}} as it's used in few
 places and to help with the distinction (registered vs non-registered) in
 the test methods.
 - Changes the "unregistered" in descriptions to "non-registered". I just
 started wondering about the meaning of the former word, if it could also
 mean to "de-register"? Please redo this if I'm far out here :-)
 - Renames {{{self::$email}}} to {{{self::$registered_user_email}}}.
 - Fixes the inline documentation for the definition of
 {{{self::$user_id}}}.
 - Adds inline comments when testing duplicated requests.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/44707#comment:19>