[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #44942: Can’t get the answer from forums - Visual editor not working - might be a bug,

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Sep 13 19:10:02 UTC 2018

#44942: Can’t get the answer from forums - Visual editor not working - might be a
bug,
-----------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  carrigalinetennisclub  |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)           |     Status:  new
Component:  General                |    Version:
 Severity:  normal                 |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                         |
-----------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Hi,
 I can’t get the visual editor to work any more. I only get the html code
 and text page.
 I’m not a coder so I need a WYSIWYG editor.
 Could you please help me to proceed in this issue.
 I’ve spent so much time searching on how to resolve this to no avail.
 I have read a lot of your documentation but it makes no sense and I can’t
 get my answer through the forums.
 Also my hosting company won’t help me either they say to get onto
 WordPress.

 I’m using Sydney theme.
 Looking forward to your reply.
 Thanks.