[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #44851: Offer LTS (Long Term Support) version of WordPress 4.9.x when 5.0 (Gutenberg) rolls out

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Sep 1 18:37:52 UTC 2018

#44851: Offer LTS (Long Term Support) version of WordPress 4.9.x when 5.0
(Gutenberg) rolls out
 Reporter:  mor10        |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  feature      |      Status:  new
  request                |
                         |  docs, administration, template
Changes (by 96derwin95):

 * focuses:  ui, administration => ui, accessibility, javascript, docs,
     administration, template

Comment:

 Fifteen years ago I was 44 years old, so I experienced the growth of WP.
 The sites that I still maintain remain 4.9 LTS.

 Now I am 59 years old and I start again with WP 5.0 (Gutenberg). Obviously
 I worked with the plugin. It is more intuitive, Look and Feel is Ok. In
 addition, I think that NewBees at the base have a head start with
 Gutenberg. Maybe too positive for an old one? As long as I can write, I
 help WP lovers to Sippets :-)

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/44851#comment:7>