[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #45050: Hard / fiddly to click on image when image is aligned with text to side, keeps selecting text

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Oct 4 16:04:18 UTC 2018

#45050: Hard / fiddly to click on image when image is aligned with text to side,
keeps selecting text
 Reporter:  annafjmorris  |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  General       |    Version:  3.9
 Severity:  major         |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 I am finding it hard to click on am image to edit it in some way, for
 example to change the size or add a caption. When an image is aligned left
 or right, with text wrapping it I find clicking the image selects the text
 blocks to the left/right rather than the image itself. I usually have to
 click 10 times to get the image dialogue / drag handles to show.