[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #45379: Checkbox "Disable the visual editor when writing" on my profile does not work

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Nov 19 15:21:30 UTC 2018

#45379: Checkbox "Disable the visual editor when writing" on my profile does not
work
 Reporter:  websupporter  |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Editor        |    Version:  5.0
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 On wp-admin/profile.php we have a checkbox "Disable the visual editor when
 writing". In the Gutenberg context, this does not change anything.

 In the classic editor, this removed the Wysiwyg view and just left you
 with the plain text field.

 I guess it needs to be decided, what should happen with this checkbox.