[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #45371: Add tag: Use `event.isComposing` to support input method editor (IME) converters

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Nov 18 18:30:29 UTC 2018

#45371: Add tag: Use `event.isComposing` to support input method editor (IME)
converters
 Reporter:  afercia       |       Owner:  (none)

Comment (by miyauchi):

 Note:

 I tried to use `event.isComposing` but it will be set `false` when I enter
 to submit Japanese kanji.
 So, we can't detect when characters are being composed with
 `event.isComposing`.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/45371#comment:3>