[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #45103: Automatically load JavaScript translations when scripts are enqueued if these exist.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Nov 1 13:51:03 UTC 2018

#45103: Automatically load JavaScript translations when scripts are enqueued if
these exist.
------------------------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  herregroen                    |       Owner:  herregroen
     Type:  enhancement                   |      Status:  closed
Changes (by herregroen):

 * status:  reopened => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 In [changeset:"43859" 43859]:
 {{{
 #!CommitTicketReference repository="" revision="43859"
 I18N: Improve JavaScript translation support.

 Improves upon [43825] by adding unit tests to cover additional use-cases
 and changes loading translations to only occur when outputting the script
 to allow setting translations on dependencies.

 Props atimmer, omarreiss, nerrad, swissspidy, ocean90.
 Fixes #45103.

Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/45103#comment:33>