[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #42684: This is driving me crazy. SimplePie bug with simple fix: Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in \wordpress\wp-includes\SimplePie\Parse\Date.php on line 694

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue May 22 08:13:36 UTC 2018

#42684: This is driving me crazy. SimplePie bug with simple fix: Warning: A non-
numeric value encountered in \wordpress\wp-
includes\SimplePie\Parse\Date.php on line 694
--------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  aquakitty           |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)        |      Status:  new

Comment (by daverobinsonpw):

 This had already been fixed in SimplePie, however the version included in
 Wordpress is 1.3.1 from 2012 so it's missing a lot of updates. Current
 version is 1.5.1
 This particular issue was fixed in 1.4.3 you can see it in the following
 pull request [https://github.com/simplepie/simplepie/pull/458]

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/42684#comment:3>