[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #44142: Load Order: save_mod_rewrite_rules assumes wp-admin/includes/file.php is loaded (was: 500 error after update)

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat May 19 02:35:36 UTC 2018

#44142: Load Order: save_mod_rewrite_rules assumes wp-admin/includes/file.php is
loaded
----------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  YuriV           |       Owner:  kraftbj
     Type:  defect (bug)    |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by kraftbj):

 @jcobrien Can you report that to WooCommerce support via
 https://woocommerce.com/my-account/tickets/ or
 https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/woocommerce ? I haven't personally
 heard of that, but I would not expect it to be related to this specific
 ticket.

 If you could submit that (and let me know you've done so), as soon as
 possible, that would be extremely helpful. I know WooCommerce is aiming
 for an update related to GDPR pretty soon.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/44142#comment:11>