[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #44092: Export/Erase tools: CSS issues with `next_steps` buttons with some languages

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue May 15 15:17:39 UTC 2018

#44092: Export/Erase tools: CSS issues with `next_steps` buttons with some
languages
 Reporter:  audrasjb      |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  General       |    Version:
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:  gdpr
  Focuses:                |
 This issue happens in fr_FR localization.
 Since this string is prepared for internationalization, these button text
 can be quite longer than in English, so we should remove `word-wrap:
 nowrap` CSS declaration and add some CSS fixes to make it clean.

 Some screenshots below.

 ''(note: this is a quite minor bug, so I guess it can be milestoned to
 4.9.7 since 4.9.6 RC2 is about to land)''