[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #44081: Privacy email request failures do not get reported if there are also successful ones

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue May 15 14:00:47 UTC 2018

#44081: Privacy email request failures do not get reported if there are also
successful ones
------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  desrosj           |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  new

Comment (by subrataemfluence):

 I have one question in this regard. Sorry if I am posting it in the wrong
 thread.

 I added three email addresses on "Erase Personal Data" screen at my local
 environment. The environment does not send any real email though. So I
 used "Force Erase Personal Data" link to change Pending status to
 Completed.

 Each of these email addresses on this screen are attached to a user.

 When I select and try `Resend Email` in bulk, I always see `Re-sent 0
 requests`.

 Is this because the local system does not send real emails?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/44081#comment:2>