[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #44013: Add Basic Access and Deletion Front-end Request Forms as shortcodes/widgets/blocks

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed May 9 08:39:20 UTC 2018

#44013: Add Basic Access and Deletion Front-end Request Forms as
shortcodes/widgets/blocks
-----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  webdevmattcrom   |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  feature request  |      Status:  new

Comment (by David 279):

 Replying to [comment:3 xkon]:

 > Why:
 >
 > - The regulation says that you have to provide the data no later than a
 month from the receipt except if there's a tech issue of course (but I
 have no idea what counts as receipt, the day you took the request? Or the
 day you confirmed it?)

 From what I have read it's the day the request was made, it doesn't matter
 if you were away on a 2 week holiday at the time, it's not when you read
 it, but rather when it reached your system, this prevents people doing
 something dodgy like only reading their SAR's once a decade and then
 saying I acted as soon as I read it.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/44013#comment:4>