[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #44439: TinyMCE font and size select drop downs do not populate with default font and size when altered with editor-style.css

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Jun 22 19:25:17 UTC 2018

#44439: TinyMCE font and size select drop downs do not populate with default font
and size when altered with editor-style.css
 Reporter:  petersykim    |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  TinyMCE       |    Version:  4.9.6
 Severity:  critical      |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 TinyMCE font and size select drop downs do not populate with default font
 family and size when altered with editor-style.css.  Even when I choose
 the default font family and size, it does not stay in the drop down.  The
 only way to make the selection stay is to first choose alternate font
 family and size, and then select the defaults again.

 This bug was not present in 4.9.5 (I tested it on multiple sites to be
 sure).  It seems to be a new bug introduced with 4.9.6.