[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #44127: editing an image can result in intermediate sized images left over after the image is deleted

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Jun 8 00:10:13 UTC 2018

#44127: editing an image can result in intermediate sized images left over after
the image is deleted
 Reporter:  pbiron        |       Owner:  (none)
Changes (by pbiron):

 * Attachment "MediaEditBackupSizes-1.php" added.

 This fixes the bug I just mentioned.  Do **not** use
 `MediaEditBackupSizes.php`!!!  The bug was that the `$_REQUEST` array
 wasn't being emptied before setting up each new request; as a result, the
 `testScaleImageImageEditOverwrite()` and
 `testMultipleScaleImageImageEditOverwrite()` were actually doing the
 `crop` from the previous test instead of the `scale` they were supposed to
 be doing and I had constructed the `$expected` value for that "incorrect"
 operation rather than what it should it should have been.  This version
 corrects those tests as well as fixing `_setUpRequest()`.