[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #44322: When editing a file after updating to wordpress 4.9 or higher, the error message is exposed and can not be edited

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jun 7 09:33:09 UTC 2018

#44322: When editing a file after updating to wordpress 4.9 or higher, the error
message is exposed and can not be edited
--------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  kimsijin      |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed
Changes (by swissspidy):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid
 * component:  Editor => Customize
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>

Comment:

 Hey there and welcome to Trac!

 Thanks for including the Health Check report, that's super helpful.

 The report shows that your site isn't able to make loopback requests
 because of failed DNS resolution. That's not a problem with WordPress, but
 your individual setup.

 Is `http://aws-dev1.aquaequities.com/` really the URL where your site is
 hosted? If so, I cannot access it and that's probably also why your site
 cannot ping itself. You probably need to revisit your site settings /
 config.

 If you need help with that, I recommend asking in the support forums.

 Since it's not a WordPress core issue I'm closing this ticket.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/44322#comment:1>