[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #38009: #reply-title.comment-reply-title not updating when replying to an individual

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Jun 1 06:13:59 UTC 2018

#38009: #reply-title.comment-reply-title not updating when replying to an
individual
 Reporter:  iguel         |       Owner:  (none)

Comment (by stopdesign):

 Adding to this to confirm that I also see this behavior of title_reply_to
 not changing the title. I have never seen the title change to 'Leave a
 Reply to %s' as documented when replying to another comment. Even though
 the form moves and the 'cancel reply' link is made visible -- signs that
 comment-reply.js seems to have been properly enqueued. This is true not
 only on my own custom theme that I’m working on now, but on every
 WordPress site I have found so far, including @matt's own site:

 https://ma.tt/2018/05/wordpress-at-15/#comments

 and others with the exact same reproducible bug:

 https://www.positivityblog.com/22-inspirational-quotes-on-fear/#comments

 https://rafaelnadalfans.com/2018/05/31/rafael-nadal-pays-tribute-to-
 zinedine-zidane/#comments

 http://hurrahforgin.com/2017/12/14/adulthood-sucks/#comments