[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #44135: Have Erasure button workflow follow Export button workflow replacing with static link

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jul 9 14:37:19 UTC 2018

#44135: Have Erasure button workflow follow Export button workflow replacing with
static link
 Reporter:  garrett-eclipse                      |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement                          |      Status:  new

Comment (by JoshuaWold):

 Replying to [comment:7 birgire]:
 > > I wanted to still convey that the hover cell action was disabled/not-
 clickable, so I didn't go for the full on 555 like in other contexts for
 these tables.

 > The {{{#999}}} color looks suitable for a ''disabled'' context and it's
 also still easier to read than {{{#ddd}}}. So this looks good to me.

 > (I haven't checked though, if there's a documented standardized admin
 color for this context)

 > @allendav, when trying to test the css, I see why you created ticket
 #44328 :-)

 Howdy! Responding per our bug-scrub today in #Core. I checked the #999
 color against two contrast checkers; just to see if it passes
 accessibility needs (https://webaim.org/resources/contrastchecker/ and
 https://contrastchecker.com/).

 #999 fails all the accessibility checks. #72777C seems to pass all but one
 contrast test, and we're already using it in the admin. See here:
 https://d.pr/i/3LTFzm.

 If someone from the accessibility team can weigh in that'd be awesome!
 Otherwise my recommendation would be to go with #72777C

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/44135#comment:11>