[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #43165: Contributors 'Username' displaying instead of 'Name' with plugin's more details

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Jan 27 12:32:32 UTC 2018

#43165: Contributors 'Username' displaying instead of 'Name' with plugin's more
details
 Reporter:  alkesh7       |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  General       |    Version:
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 I noticed that there is an issue with showing a list of contributor names
 with WordPress backend panel.

 There might be an issue with Backend API call or variable selection.

 Let me explain,

 I picked one plugin '''[https://wordpress.org/plugins/blog-designer/ Blog
 Designer]''' for reference. Just scroll down and check list of
 '''Contributors & Developers'''. You will see that name of those plugin's
 contributors.

 While, I'm checking that same exact plugin contributor's list on ''Add
 New'' plugin page within __WordPress backend panel__.

 That showing username of those contributors. Please check attachment for
 more details.

 Please correct the contributor listing call with proper field selection in
 coding.