[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #42855: Add ability to filter header, sidebar, searchform, footer and template_part file paths

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Feb 28 00:00:27 UTC 2018

#42855: Add ability to filter header, sidebar, searchform, footer and template_part
file paths
------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  atanasangelovdev  |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement       |      Status:  new

Comment (by MikeSchinkel):

 BTW, @atanasangelovdev I want to thank you for contributing your first
 ticket.

 I do know how agonizing it can feel to make a request here on trac and
 then have people tell your ideas don't make sense.  I for one want to let
 you know that not everyone will respond that way.

 And I also want you to know that at least one person (me) is glad to see
 you participate here. Don't let the negative replies scare you aware from
 participating in the future, please.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/42855#comment:10>