[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #34290: Not possible to have a percent symbol contained in the default value of a theme_mod

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Feb 11 19:12:03 UTC 2018

#34290: Not possible to have a percent symbol contained in the default value of a
theme_mod
--------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  kuus          |       Owner:

Comment (by kuus):

 I've re-stumbled upon this issue but now the problem is almost inverse
 than the ticket description. Instead of having the % symbol stripped out
 now it is doubled..

 so for instance after having added a setting like this
 {{{#!php
 <?php
 $wp_customize->add_setting( 'my-id', array(
   'default' => '10%',
   'transport' => 'postMessage'
 ));
 }}}

 in the customize screen source code (in the settings JSON) is printed:

 {{{
 s["my-id"] =
 {"value":"10%%","transport":"postMessage","dirty":false,"type":"theme_mod"};
 }}}

 ..any idea? perhaps @westonruter ?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/34290#comment:9>