[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #43277: in 4.9.4 a lot of my images align left when they are supposed to align center

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Feb 10 09:29:09 UTC 2018

#43277: in 4.9.4 a lot of my images align left when they are supposed to align
center
---------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  ConsiderThis1  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  closed
Changes (by SergeyBiryukov):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid
 * component:  General => Media
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>

Comment:

 Hi @ConsiderThis1, welcome to WordPress Trac! Thanks for the report.

 The images should align correctly if you add these styles in Appearance →
 Customize → Additional CSS:
 {{{
 .wp-caption img[class*="wp-image-"] {
         display: block;
         margin-left: auto;
         margin-right: auto;
 }
 }}}
 It doesn't look the issue was caused by the upgrade, but rather by these
 styles missing in your theme. This Trac is used for enhancements and bug
 reporting for the WordPress core software, please try the
 [https://ru.wordpress.org/support/ support forums] if you need any further
 help with your site.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/43277#comment:1>