[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #45724: Getting Warning: Cannot modify header information ..\wp-includes\pluggable.php on line 1223

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Dec 20 11:30:16 UTC 2018

#45724: Getting Warning: Cannot modify header information ..\wp-
includes\pluggable.php on line 1223
-----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  abahalkar        |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)     |     Status:  new
Component:  Upgrade/Install  |    Version:  5.0.2
 Severity:  normal           |   Keywords:  needs-testing
  Focuses:                   |
-----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Hello Team,

 I have upgraded my WordPress from 4.8 to 5.0. while updating I am getting
 the warning

 "Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
 (output started at C:\wamp64\www\valud\current\speed_improve\wp-includes
 \script-loader.php:2338) in C:\wamp64\www\valud\current\speed_improve\wp-
 includes\pluggable.php on line 1223"

 I tried and reinstalled WordPress multiple times but even thought maybe
 some bug will fix in upcoming version but still getting the issue in 5.0.2

 please find attachment for more reference.

 http://nimb.ws/32qPyW

 Thanks
 Aniket