[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #45160: Suggest updating Trac "Create New Ticket" instructions for reporting Gutenberg-related bugs in V5.0+ releases

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Dec 17 00:15:38 UTC 2018

#45160: Suggest updating Trac "Create New Ticket" instructions for reporting
Gutenberg-related bugs in V5.0+ releases
--------------------------------+----------------------------
 Reporter:  timhibberd          |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement         |      Status:  new

Comment (by timhibberd):

 Cheers @pento - that's an interesting label for a milestone :-)

 Until the WordPress.org Developer guide is updated with issue reporting
 guidelines, is there any chance some interim guidelines on issue reporting
 can be put here in this issue for people like me who want to report issues
 but don't know where we should report them (GB/GitHub vs. Core/Trac)in
 this new multi-editor / multi-core support model (See A-F table in

Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/45160#comment:6>