[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #45652: i have a problem since the last update causes 404 in my site and i think it's a bug in your last version

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Dec 14 23:19:34 UTC 2018

#45652: i have a problem since the last update causes 404 in my site and i think
it's a bug in your last version
 Reporter:  dimensions    |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  General       |    Version:
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 when i updated last time i had a little problem causes 404 in my site
 in the file
 https://www.dimensions-eg.com/wp-includes/css/dist/block-library/style
 .min-rtl.css?ver=5.0.1
 and i think it's a bug in last version of wordpress
 and i really hope you can help me in this problem