[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #40137: Twenty Seventeen: Unordered list inner the ordened continue counting in the editor

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Dec 13 23:27:59 UTC 2018

#40137: Twenty Seventeen: Unordered list inner the ordened continue counting in the
editor
---------------------------------------+------------------------
 Reporter:  edpittol                   |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)               |      Status:  closed
Changes (by laurelfulford):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => duplicate
 * milestone:  Future Release =>

Comment:

 Thanks so much for your work on this, @edpittol!

 After some back and forth on it, I belatedly realized #44775 is kind of a
 duplicate of this issue. It's also about the numbering in the ordered
 lists not being correct. The fix is a bit different though: the bolded
 numbered styles were actually removed from Twenty Seventeen before it
 launched, but left in the editor styles. So the patch in #44775 removes
 them from the editor.

 Had I caught this sooner, I would have given that recommendation for your
 patch. Since the one in #44775 already has them removed, I'm going to
 close this ticket in favour of that one. But I will add a note there that
 you should get props in the commit as well for your work here.

 If you have any questions about this, just let me know. Apologies for
 catching this so late!

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/40137#comment:3>