[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #45573: The Twenty Nineteen version shipped with WordPress 5.0 is not in sync with Github version

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Dec 10 22:41:17 UTC 2018

#45573: The Twenty Nineteen version shipped with WordPress 5.0 is not in sync with
Github version
-----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  ismail.elkorchi  |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)     |      Status:  new

Comment (by allancole):

 Yes, unfortunately this is correct, @swissspidy. The remaining patches on
 #45424 we’re meant to keep the two repos in sync, but they were submitted
 too late to test properly and were not included in the 5.0 release.

 We’re aiming to get the more critical patches into 5.0.1, but non-critical
 fixes and general improvements will likely appear in an 1.0.1 update to
 the theme itself on the wporg themes repo.

 We’re going to cover this in more detail in the `#core-themes` meeting
 tomorrow (12/10).

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/45573#comment:2>