[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #45160: Suggest updating Trac "Create New Ticket" instructions for reporting Gutenberg-related bugs in V5.0+ releases

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Dec 5 17:16:04 UTC 2018

#45160: Suggest updating Trac "Create New Ticket" instructions for reporting
Gutenberg-related bugs in V5.0+ releases
--------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  timhibberd          |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement         |      Status:  new
Changes (by matveb):

 * milestone:  Awaiting Review => 5.0.1

Comment:

 I think we should make it as easy as possible for people to report issues,
 so even with a message (which can be useful) people might not even know
 Gutenberg exists as a project because they are just interacting with the
 WordPress editor and core functionality. It will fall on us maintainers to
 funnel them to the relevant places at first, as we work through having
 better processes. We should also look at having some more components
 related to "blocks" so we could triage things better and cross-reference
 if needed. cc @swissspidy because I think you suggested a similar thing.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/45160#comment:2>