[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #44782: 4.9.8 has broken user roles - Shop_Manager not able to add new items to woocommerce

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Aug 16 02:17:40 UTC 2018

#44782: 4.9.8 has broken user roles - Shop_Manager not able to add new items to
woocommerce
 Reporter:  pedramm                              |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  new

Comment (by pedramm):

 Replying to [comment:1 pbiron]:
 > Hi @pedramm, welcome to Trac!
 >
 > I can't reproduce the problem you describe with WP 4.9.8 and WC 3.4.3.
 >
 > Can you please let us know which version of WC you're using, as well as
 the theme and any other plugins you have active?

 > You might also try to disable all plugins other than WC (and any WC
 extension plugins you're using) and activate the Twenty Seventeen
 theme...to determine if the problem is related to your theme or other
 plugins.

 Hi @pbiron

 Thanks for your response.

 Following your advice I checked the active plugins and turns out W3 Total
 Cache was the causing the issues. A bit strange since it was only
 affecting users in the Shop_manager role.  I have deactivated it for now.

 Thanks and cheers,

 Pedram

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/44782#comment:3>