[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #44707: The user should be able to create additional requests when previous duplicates are complete or archived

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Aug 8 17:17:15 UTC 2018

#44707: The user should be able to create additional requests when previous
duplicates are complete or archived
 Reporter:  garrett-eclipse                      |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  new
  testing                                        |
Changes (by garrett-eclipse):

 * keywords:  needs-refresh needs-unit-tests => needs-unit-tests has-patch
     needs-testing
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review => 4.9.9

Comment:

 Nice, thanks @cc0a that looks good.

 I've updated the ticket to 4.9.9 to see if we can get this in the next
 release.

 If you want to look into the Unit Tests go right ahead, or if you're not
 up to that the ticket will get raised in the next Privacy meeting. Feel
 free to join us on Slack in #core-privacy

 Cheers

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/44707#comment:6>