[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #44698: Comment Form : Can we move GDPR info and consent box above submit comment button

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Aug 2 16:25:18 UTC 2018

#44698: Comment Form : Can we move GDPR info and consent box above submit comment
button
-----------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  kartiks16        |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  feature request  |      Status:  new
Changes (by kartiks16):

 * keywords:  reporter-feedback =>

Comment:

 Hello @SergeyBiryukov & @wingo5315

 Thank you for reviewing the ticket and sharing your thoughts.

 I agree that this might depend on theme, but I would suggest that we make
 it appear at Unique place i.e. above the "Post Comment" button.

 As far as theme is concerned,I think it can be either twentyfifteen or
 twentyfourteen.

 Kindly review the screenshot attached (screenshot-2018-08-02-21-54-00.png)
 if that helps you.

 Please feel free to share your thoughts on this.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/44698#comment:3>