[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #43900: Add hint about blocked Javascript as possible error reason in script-loader.php

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Apr 30 06:02:36 UTC 2018

#43900: Add hint about blocked Javascript as possible error reason in script-
loader.php
---------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  tobifjellner   |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  new
Changes (by tobifjellner):

 * keywords:  needs-patch reporter-feedback => needs-patch

Comment:

 Steps to reproduce:
 1. Leave domain in "untrusted" with NoScript, using Firefox 59 on Win 10
 2. Install fresh WordPress (I used 4.9.5).
 3. Open Plugins - Installed plugins. Click on "Delete" next to "Hello
 Dolly".
 4. A dialog appears "Are you sure..." - Click "OK"
 5. An admin notice appears (immediately): Deletion failed: Connection lost
 or the server is busy. Please try again later.

 Alternatively
 3a. Tools-import
 4a. Click on any "Install Now" (I used import tool for WordPress)
 5a. An admin notice appears (immediately): Installation failed: Connection
 lost or the server is busy. Please try again later.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/43900#comment:2>