[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #43899: Move the view mode switcher into screen options for multisite users and sites

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Apr 29 22:05:59 UTC 2018

#43899: Move the view mode switcher into screen options for multisite users and
sites
--------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  afercia             |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)        |      Status:  new

Comment (by afercia):

 I'd agree there should be some consistency, the multisite admin is not a
 separate realm and users shouldn't be forced to learn new UI patterns
 depending on where they are.
 On the other hand, I'm not sure to fully understand what an "Excerpt View"
 is about, when it comes to Sites and Users :)

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/43899#comment:4>