[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #43900: Add hint about blocked Javascript as possible error reason in script-loader.php

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Apr 29 18:52:58 UTC 2018

#43900: Add hint about blocked Javascript as possible error reason in script-
loader.php
---------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  tobifjellner   |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)   |     Status:  new
Component:  Script Loader  |    Version:
 Severity:  normal         |   Keywords:  needs-patch
  Focuses:                 |
 When trying to do various things with a new site, I got the same error
 message over and over:
 {{{Connection lost or the server is busy. Please try again later.}}}

 I even reinstalled, but the error didn't go away. When I revisited the
 issue next day, finally realized what silly mistake i had made.

 In order to help other people with same issue, we only need to change the
 string above in /wp-includes/script-loader.php (around row 840) into:
 {{{Connection lost, the server is busy, or you may have blocked
 JavaScript. Please try again later.}}}