[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #43602: Add to the privacy tools UX a means to erase personal data by username or email address

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Apr 21 21:03:34 UTC 2018

#43602: Add to the privacy tools UX a means to erase personal data by username or
email address
 Reporter:  allendav                             |       Owner:  allendav
     Type:  enhancement                          |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by allendav):

 Replying to [comment:29 mikejolley]:
 > @allendav
 >
 > I'm not sure if this is working or if it's my code.
 >
 > > No personal data was found for this user.
 >
 > This is the message I'm seeing in admin, but I can see my erasure code
 is returning results:

 @mikejolley - sorry about that - i've tracked it down to xfn.js:

 `retainedCount += responseData.num_items_removed;`

 should be

 `retainedCount += responseData.num_items_retained;`

 I also need to update the patch to actually add any messages returned to
 the DOM

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/43602#comment:34>