[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #43738: Make the GDPR Export/Delete functionality available in network-wide for super admins

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Apr 19 09:46:24 UTC 2018

#43738: Make the GDPR Export/Delete functionality available in network-wide for
super admins
-------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  TZ Media     |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new

Comment (by philippmuenchen):

 I absolutely agree with the comments above. A Multisite and/or Multi-
 Network environment needs the possibility to set defaults to all sites in
 the networks. Also the other open GDPR tickets should keep Multisite in
 mind.
 As the admin is the boss in a single site, the super admin is the boss of
 all sites. So e.g. the request to delete/forget a user should come to the
 super admin as well as he usually is also responsible for the network of
 pages (as operator).

  I also commented on the roadmap before:
 [https://make.wordpress.org/core/2018/03/28/roadmap-tools-for-gdpr-
 compliance/#comment-33565]