[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #41994: New Gallery Widget: Add Media button label should be updated for consistency

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Sep 27 15:50:25 UTC 2017

#41994: New Gallery Widget: Add Media button label should be updated for
consistency
---------------------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  juhise                     |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement                |      Status:  new

Comment (by melchoyce):

 "Edit Gallery" makes sense to me, because at this point you have created a
 gallery as a unit of content. You're then editing the contents of the
 gallery, rather than editing the images themselves, and replacing the
 gallery with an entirely new set of images, rather than replacing
 individual images. (Though, I wonder if "Replace" is even necessary, since
 "Edit" is functionally the same in this particular case?)

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/41994#comment:7>