[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #39128: Customize: Preview fails to load when domain mapping in use (home/siteurl domain mismatch)

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Sep 21 21:39:33 UTC 2017

#39128: Customize: Preview fails to load when domain mapping in use (home/siteurl
domain mismatch)
--------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  RomainVB      |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by dvansoye):

 Replying to [comment:74 westonruter]:
 Hi. I'm not as technical and have had a little trouble following this
 thread.

 I was getting the error "Non-existent changeset UUID".
 I'm not using multisite.
 My home and siteurl are the same.
 I am using WP Super Cache.

 I was able to use the customizer to work after deactivating the WP Super
 Cache plugin.

 Questions:
 1. Will the fix be made to Core or another plugin/component?
 2. I see that the milestone is set to 4.9. Is that right around the corner
 or will I have to

 TL;DR: I'm fine with the workaround (deactivating WP Super Cache). But, I
 would like the problem to be fixed eventually in core. Just want to know
 if I got it all wrong and should be opening a ticket with the WP Super
 Cache folks.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/39128#comment:75>