[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #41870: Code Editor: Add grunt task for building new CodeMirror bundles from external dependencies

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Oct 22 16:18:02 UTC 2017

#41870: Code Editor: Add grunt task for building new CodeMirror bundles from
external dependencies
------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  westonruter       |       Owner:  adamsilverstein
     Type:  task (blessed)    |      Status:  assigned

Comment (by adamsilverstein):

 @westonruter despite the large size, i think the patch is correct - it has
 grown so large because it includes built replacements for the linters.
 Probably worth holding off for 5.0 early so this can get some wider
 testing and since we are so far into beta now, I trust you to make that
 call.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/41870#comment:36>