[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #41022: About: Change "Contributing Developers" to indicate there are more than just developers contributing

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Oct 20 09:32:44 UTC 2017

#41022: About: Change "Contributing Developers" to indicate there are more than
just developers contributing
----------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  melchoyce       |       Owner:
     Type:  task (blessed)  |      Status:  new

Comment (by melchoyce):

 > Is the goal to highlight everyone with core commit access? Across recent
 releases, or just the current one? Whatever the criteria is should help
 guide the descriptor, IMO. If others want their name up in that section, a
 proper description tells them how to achieve it.

 I think that's the issue — right now the list is a mix of both committers
 and what was formerly "recent rockstars." We could always split that back
 out?

 > Noteworthy Contributors

 I do like this better than "Major Contributors."

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/41022#comment:10>