[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #42165: String "Schedule" should have different context for scheduled post and scheduled customizer changes

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Oct 10 10:42:41 UTC 2017

#42165: String "Schedule" should have different context for scheduled post and
scheduled customizer changes
 Reporter:  Mirucon      |      Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
Component:  General      |    Version:  trunk
 Severity:  normal       |   Keywords:
  Focuses:               |
 For now, the string 'schedule' is used for both - to schedule a post, and
 to schedule customizer changes. However, I think their contexts are quite
 different.

 For the post one, it means to schedule a post to publish it, by contrast,
 for the customizer one, it means that to schedule the changes to publish.
 They actually have difference, and even if it works in English, it doesn't
 mean that works in other languages. It should also be considered with
 different languages.

 It'd be good if they have different contexts with _x() function, like I've
 done in the patch.